Why Should I Replace a Missing Tooth?
Missing teeth can cause problems in a number of ways:
- They can cause you to feel uncomfortable and self-conscious about your smile.
- Missing teeth make it difficult for you to enjoy the fresh foods your body needs to stay health.
- People may judge you unfairly because of the stigma that has been placed on missing teeth.
- Missing teeth may lead to gum disease.
- Missing teeth lead to a breakdown in your gum and bone tissue, eventually changing the shape of your face, aging you, and even leading to further tooth loss.
We can replace missing teeth in a variety of ways. Call us today to schedule a consultation and find out which is right for you.