Cavities don’t have to be a fact of life. With good preventive care and a regular home brushing and flossing routine, you can considerably lower your risk of developing cavities. Follow these steps to keep your teeth cavity-free:
- Visit our office regularly for professional cleanings and routine examinations.
- Brush your teeth using good technique (we’ll be happy to demonstrate this for you).
- Use a fluoride toothpaste to strengthen your enamel.
- Floss to avoid cavities between your teeth or beneath the gumline. We will discuss good flossing technique at your appointment.
- Practice healthy lifestyle habits to keep your immune system in good shape.